Why give to the Natick Service Council
- The need has never been greater. In our very own town of Natick, people are struggling and make difficult daily choices between paying for food, heat, rent or health care.
WHAT TO GIVE
- An Individual or Corporate Donation - NSC does not receive town, state, or federal funding. We rely soley on the generousity of our great community!
- Matching Gifts: many employers will match your gift or volunteer efforts. Be sure to check with your Human Services Department to see if you can double the impact of your donation! Or, click on the following link to see which Massachusetts companies match your donation --> CLICK HERE
- Memorial & Honorary Gifts - for those who you would like to remember and honor.
- Planned Giving, Securities, and Annuities - Make Natick Service Council part of your estate or planned giving programs.
How to give - It’s easy!
- On line: Simply hit the “donate” button to make a safe & secure online donation.
- By mail: Send a check to Natick Service Council, 2 Webster Street, Natick, MA 01760
- Monthly Giving: Call your bank and arrange to have monthly payments sent to NSC. It’s especially easy if you do on-line banking!
What your gift can do
- $150 buys one week of lean meats & other protein foods for our clients
- $250 buys one week of dairy products
- $400 buys one week of fresh fruits & vegetables
- $500 can help fill a fuel tank to warm a family's home
How to do more...
- Have a Party: Invite your friends for a fun evening while helping your community, too! Ask your friends to bring a canned food or cash donation.
- Host a Food Drive: If you host a Food Drive where you work, at your kids’ school, or somewhere else, we can help you get the word out. Teach your kids how easy it is to give back.
- Be Creative: Ask for donations to NSC in lieu holiday and birthday gifts - or honor your family and friends with gifts to NSC in their name.
For information, please contact Greg Tutuny, Executive Director, at 508-655-1791 or firstname.lastname@example.org