Case Management Services
How to Access Our Services
Natick Service Council provides information and advocacy services to all residents of Natick, as well as a broad range of services to those who are economically disadvantaged or facing a temporary crisis. These services are tailored to address the specific needs of each client as they work toward self-sufficiency.
Steps to Take
If you are interested in receiving services through the Natick Service Council you should take the following steps:
- Contact the Natick Service Council by phone or email to schedule an appointment with a case manager to discuss your situation and beneficial services.
- All information disclosed to the case manager is confidential.
- You should bring to this appointment:
- Proof of Natick residence (such as a photo ID or a utility bill)
- Proof of income (such as pay stubs or a letter from Social Security Administration)
- After the initial meeting, case managers will follow-up with you to:
- Address any further questions or concerns
- Provide additional information
- Advocate for clients as they access services within the community
Case managers are available anytime Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm. To make an appointment with a case manager, or to receive more information, please call (508) 655-1791.